USHGRS action log         PP: Pilot Page         
See also       ToDo      |  Home  |          HereSponsorOpportunity
==============================================
E:\COREforFTPmobileHOPE\STARTATJFKforPP.txt      ||  
C:\Users\Joe\SkyDrive\Documents\00PPtodoNEXT]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]]].txt
C:\Users\Joe\DOMAINSmanageAndFTPwork\USHGRSorg\
New forum:  U.S. Hang Gliding Pilots
New domain:   http://www.USHangGlidingPilots.com   redirecting to the new forum
=================================
report@ushgrs.org    for reporting interesting
links or facts regarding some rated pilot
================================

Feb. 14, 2019    PP:  Tiki Mashy

Feb. 13, 2019    PP:  Ananth Vikram Bommireddipalli

Feb. 12, 2019    PP:   Matt Barker    

Feb. 9, 2019, Sat.:    PP: 
Zachary Castille

Feb. 7, 2019:   PP:  Joe Bedinghaus
Feb. 6, 2019    PP:  Zeph Gruis 
Feb. 3, 2019:   PP: Brian Huston

Feb. 2, 2019:     PP:   James R. Gaar      PP:  Crystal Wolfe     PP:  John H. Wilber
Jan. 31, 2019    PP:  Eric Froehlich       PP: Eddie Paul  
Jan 24, 2019    PP: 
John Quinn Olson     PP:  
Jan. 19, 2019    PP:  Craig Pirazzi         PP:  John Kangas
Jan. 18, 2019  PP:  John LaTorre             PP:  Keith Smith    
Jan. 16, 2019    PP: Scot Trueblood   
Jan. 15, 2019  
PP:   Mark Knight      PP:  Tom Thompson      PP:  Peter Tobolsky    
PP:  Ken Andrews      PP: David Yount     
Jan. 14, 2019:   PP:  David Aldrich        PP:  Matt Hayes PENDING    
Jan. 13, 2019:   PP:  Miller Stroud    
Jan. 12, 2019:   PP for Todd Byers 
       PP for  Richard Boone      
Jan. 11, 2019     PP for Jim Steele       PP for John Scott          PP forAaron LaPlante
 
     PP for Adam Zachary Smith      PP for  John G. Woiwode     PP for Anthony Ameo   
Jan. 9, 2019:                    PP for Jennifer Hu       PP for Rick Maddy   
January 7, 2019.      PP for Ken Howells   

================================================================
Dec. 27, 2018, Thursday:    PP for  Bill Gawthrop

Dec. 25, 2018    PP for Al Hernandez      PP for Joel Froehlich      PP:  John O'Bryan Seward  


Dec. 24, 2018, Monday:     PP for Jack Lambie       PP:   Jon Gjerde  


====================================================================

Dec. 21, 2018      PP for   Jonathan Irlbeck

Dec. 19, 2018, Wednesday.     Contributors adding interesting links for 9 pilot pages.
PP for Mike Bomstad       PP for Ann Dunlap    

 PP for  Ann Triki
  under five names:
1. AnnDelta                 As
2. Ann Fawkes               Fs
3. Ann Triki                 Ts
4. Ann Delta                Ds
5. Delta Ann             As
==================================================================
Dec. 16, 2018      PP for
   John Wright     
Dec. 13, 2018, Thursday:      PP for Tim Bugge       PP for Jeff Shapiro   

Dec.12, 2018      PP for Kirk Bridgers    

Dec. 9, 2018, Sunday:                      PP: Erika Klein      PP: Greg Black       PP: 
Bill McGinnis     
==============================
Dec. 8, 2018, Saturday               PP for Robert Kesselring       PP:  Cory Barnwell     PP:
  Jim Gibson 
================================
Dec. 7, 2018, Friday   PP for Rick Lai               PP for Walt Conklin      PP for Tom Sterner  
Day after two skin biopsies.
===============================
Dec. 4, 2018:       PP for  Rod Brown      PP: Dan Harding    PP:  Jason Thomas
==============
Dec. 3, 2018, Monday   PP for Mark Arnold     PP for
Gary Pozzato  yet pending

======================================
Dec. 1, 2018, Saturday:   PP for Dean Miller       PP for Dennis Kisow       PP: Keith Nichols 


Nov. 29, 2018
, Thursday
  • PP:  Timo Friedrich  
=================
Nov. 27, 2018: 
  • Staff JpF gets cell phone; Joe Greblo mentioned the possibility; the impossible has happened.  
  • Also faster office Internet has been installed.   
  • Advanced PP of  Scott Wise.    
  • The 2016 income tax return was filed; progress for the 2017 report is being made.   When caught up with tax reports, then PPs will receive more attention and certifications will be processed faster.
  • First bus-service decline occurred for a Wing-5 mimic; lessons learned:  cut profile for waiting; look normal; be dressed normally and in gray; have pack pleasant color perhaps same as clothes to lower visual impact; do not be moving around when bus arrives; have pack behind body until bus stops. Maybe aim for two smaller packs plus one taller-thinner pack ... mimic travel luggage perhaps; maybe have leaflet  for driver showing wing.  

=========================================================
Nov. 21, 2018, Wednesday     New launch: Spectrum for Internet and voice.  
Cell phone coming.
PP: Warren Puckett
PP: Warren Narron

Nov. 14, 2018  
  • ATT service has been down for 10 days. Using library Internet; taking longer.   
  • Help file in mobile memory: 
    E:\COREforFTPmobileHOPE\STARTATJFKforPP.txt
  • PP:   Keith Blaylock
  • PP:   Brandon Peterson  

Nov. 10, 2018, Saturday
  • BD of son of founder of first USHGA.
  • PP for:  Johann Nield


Nov. 9, 2018:   
  • ATT outage for Internet is lasting now for five days. Not connected throughout 24 hr of today. It may be time to switch to Spectrum.  And build FTP system for CSULA.
  • Took off "Reinstatement Fee."  Saved text locally. The low need for the policy resulted in the staff voting against having the text up for the public.
  • Drop "Full List." Keep only the segmented A-Z "Family Name" alphabetized lists.  A full list will be too cumbersome. 
  • Changed front index page: deleted link to reinstatement matter, took off "S-SA" leaving just "Otto" for that rating. Added: "Pending Data Input".
    • The domain of ratings certified by USHGRS is: 
      H0, H1, H2, H3, H4, HGP, Otto
      and specials skills, or "Pending Data Input"
============================================================
Nov. 4, 2018, Sunday:     PP: David Beardslee
  


Nov. 3, 2018, Saturday:   PP:  Michael A. Markowski       
PP: 
Cliff Schmitt          Added link onto Zac Majors

Nov. 2, 2018, Friday:     PP:  Tom Peghiny

Oct 31, 2018    PP:    Mike Smith

Oct. 29, 2018:  PP:   Rick Girard


Oct 28, 2018    PP:  Robert Patterson

Oct. 21, 2018, Sunday          Alpha 210 bid ... pending confirmation.
In process:  yet: txt:
  Stu Smith  (RIP)  ]   Orion Price  (RIP) ,  Steve Elliot (RIP), Zack Marzec (RIP), Darrell Robbins, John Elwell, L Bauer, Del Peck,  
Gmail: Melissa Axen, Crystal Wolfe, Kevin Koonce, Michael Holmes, Justin Lamarche, Greg Fergus, ​ Ryan Voight, Tomas Banevicius (RIP),
Mike Harker (RIP), Richard Michael Wood (RIP),
[ ] Refresh code on Rob Kells'  PP.
  • PP:   Robert Stewart, Saeid Shekarchi,    ​Gregg Ludwig,   

Oct. 20, 2018, Saturday                        
  • PP:  Steve Rodrigues, James Delear, Jay Devorak, Rob Kells
  • USHGIA    VI, CI, VM, CM, VC, CC.  



=======================================
Oct 19, 2018:     PP:   Roy Haggard,

Oct. 18, 2008: Thurs:
      
Contacting, seeking data: :  
  • PP: Ernest Feher
  • ============================================
Oct. 17:   closed.
Oct. 16, Tues, 2018    
 

October 15, 2018, Monday


  • PP:   Gene Matthews  (RIP) ,
  • PP:  Carol Sturtevant,

October 14, 2018, Sunday:     
  • PP:  Dan DeWeese  with special skill: CI   (commercial instructor). 
  • PP:  Larry Heidler Sr. , yet data sought [ ]


October 13, 2018, Saturday:     [ ] Rec Yes 2  OF
  •  PP:  John Fritsche, Burke Ewing, Aaron Swepston, Kerie Swepston,

October 12, 2018, Friday   Stay at BB,  Bye: David, truck.

October 11, 2018, Thursday:
  Code.txt local for assist.        [ ]  David: firm plan of action.   [ ] Cart packs designed.    [ ] Tax report.  [ ] Avocado   [ ] Orange   [ ] Black to D. [ ] Cart cardboard to recycle.
  •  PP:     Mike Kelsey     ,  Douglas Godfrey  ,  Matt Helm   ,

October 10, 2018, Wednesday:  
October 9, 2018, Tuesday:      Donate truck. Retrieves Friday morning.    IxA
October 8, 2018, Monday:  Closed
October 7, 2018, Sunday  Closed
October  6, 2018, Saturday         PP: Alan Crouse October 5, 2018, Friday:
 
[ ] Work on -0   change. So far, up to Darin Hector; non-underline code, table polish.
  • 5:30 a.m. open office
  • Staff meeting:  Voted to have "Otto-0" shortened to "Otto" rating. 
    And "S-SA Otto-0" shortened to "Otto".  
    Change all PP that have former to the new. 
    Noted the change in Oz, SHGA, and USHawks forums.
    Changed Glossary, Q&A, and template.
  • Revision up to Darin Hector.

October 4, 2018,  Thursday.       PP launched: Tony Prentice

October 3, 2018, Wednesday:    No office today.   David only.


October 2, 2018, Tuesday October 2, 2018, Tuesday              Rain happened.

      • 8:00 am Open
      • PP launced:  Gary Reese, Darren Brown,  Roy "Buck" McMinn, 
      • Closed 9:45 pm

October 1, 2018, Monday
      • Open: 1:20 a.m
      • PP launched:  Robin Hamilton,  Zac Majors,   Dustin Martin,   Phil Bloom,   Kevin Dutt, Bill Bennet, Bruce Barmakian, TESTED  Pending
      • Pause 5:00 am for three hrs.
      • 7:35 am   PP :Launching:
        • Larry Bunner , Kevin Carter  ,         Pending
      • PP launchings in HGP, but pending status: 
        • Jeff Chipman , Mick Howard, Sergey Kataev ,  Greg Kendall,  Kevin Kernohan, Austin Marshall, Wayne Michelsen, Patrick Pannese, Mitchell Shipley,  John Simon, Kipp Stone, Alex Tatom,Glen Volk, Andrey Gusev  
      • Andrey Gusev   
      • The beginning of Hanggliding / Playground in the Sky Full Movie    51 min

      • 2:00  after midnight CLOSING




September 30, 2018, Sunday     
RAIN IS COMING TO THE OFFICE SOON.      David???  
      • Open: 9:00 am 
      • PP launches:  Steve Corbin,
      • At RB admin synergy: Added note and textarea in the pilot-input form.  Softer handshake and opportunity for note, question, special-skills statement: Added:
        • We will directly email you, if we have concerns. But right now, you may give a note or question here or tell of special HG skills that you have attained:

      • Dan (president) of CSS nor its secretary Kevin have responded to possibly joining discussion about CSS.  Silence.  And CSS ban persists.  USHawks is the only venue that allows such open discussion on core sensitive matters.
      • Paused 2-4 pm.
      • Closed 10:45 pm.

September 29, 2018, Saturday    
 
      • 5:30 am   Open 
      • Evidence study
      • Opening HG Dictionary
      • Sites folder
      • Harnesses folder
      • Parachutes for HG reserve folder
      • PP launching:   Dennis Pagen, Dan Poynter, Juan Camilo Mira, John Harris,
      • CSS challenge work at forum. Progress.  Seeking copy of the lease with the State of California; find the upper laws and regulations that are being conflicted by way of misguided interpretations.
      • Closing 11:55 p.m.

September 28, 2018, Friday   
 
      • 7:45 am Open
      • On mind [ ] 1971, May 23,  meet pilots, reunion pilots, competition pilots, YouTube pilots, club pilots, flight-site pilots,   Page search at Full List easy to use.
      • Victoria McBride, Bill Liscomb, Taras Kiceniuk, Dr. Paul McCready (RIP), Jack Lambie, William A. Allen (sp), Photo-Fly (see Simone Short email captions), Douglas Carmichael, Bruce Carmichael, clubs, competitions, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google, CD history, 
      • [ ] Did not get reply from BT on SeedwingsUSA.
      • PP adds: Dave Broyles, Luke Waters,
      • CSS study; posted question: are public funds involved in the land deal?
      • Invited prez of CSS to join discussion about CSS in forum.
      • 12 mdnt close office

September 27, 2018, Thursday 

      • 5:30 Opened office
      • 7:00 am   Launced a new step one form for pilot to start ratings-certification process.  Shorter, quicker, easier.
      • [ ] Button office windows
      • [ ] Spot responses?
      • [ ] Send spot offers and Ad Rate.     Businesses.  Clubs.  CIs 
      • FAA:        Sent Waiver Application re: FAR 103 (a) via FAX     interior file:  FAAforFAX.txt  and PDF of Waiver Application, digitally signed. ::
        ::"Two-person unpowered foot-launch of hang glider for recreational hang gliding sport education."  "
        Your fax to FAA for 103(a) waiver at 4244057866 has been sent successfully!
        Successful delivery of your fax was confirmed at 4:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time on September 27th, 2018
        Your fax included 1 page of coversheet with your text and 3 pages of attached documents."
      • Improved some earlier PPs.
      • Invited driver Kendrick J. Stallard non-pilot? DRIVER, photographer ?  via Twitter to USHGRS input form 
      • 8:00 pm  Received    DW   skill paragraph from Skills Committe member BC.  Skills draft page URL shared.
      • Sent URL PP of SP to MM for look and forward. 
      • 8:52 pm  Invited MG to be on skills page committee. [ ]?
      • Explored competitions.
      • Advanced Skills draft file. 
      • Launched PP:  Jerry Katz   ... first to HG XC 100 miles
      • 11:45 pm Close office.

September 26, 2018,  Wednesday
     
      • 8:00 am Opened office
      • Added NT  Next Thermal to glossary. NT may be stated by USHGRS as a rating for those who seemed to have earned the notice of their Maker where by they will be able to keep flying hang gliders forever after their proven flight through death's door.
      • Apply NT to RIP, if vote is unanimous by the ratings committee.
      • [ ] Spot takers? S, W, M, FF.   Open interior file: SpotAnswers.html 
      • [ ] Offer spots to: ______
      • Formed six sections for registry USHGIA: VM, VC, VI, CM, CC, CI.  
        A Particular person might wear two or more of those hats applied to different HG Pilots.
        E.g., "I, John Doe, am open to serve you  under any of the six categories; which service do you, Sally Pilot, want from me?  The VM, VC, VI, have no charges.  The CM, CC, or CI will have fees."

      • AC 103-7   of 1984   shared and linked   [ ] Reach for all exemptions on record.
      • Developed ad rate file for spot adverting in hang gliding pages online.
      • Ad rates are up:  Ad rates for hang gliding sites      
        Much lower rate for volunteers to have display ad:  VM, VC, VI,  No fee for registering volunteer mentoring, coaching, instructing.

      • Skill Acronym Committee.  Sent draft to BC     with content from draft file at USHGIA.   Sent Jeremy question on FB on one acronym.
      • Added  background-color to inline text fields in pilot input form.
      • Closed office: 11:55 pm

September 25, 2018,  Tuesday
      • 7:30 am open
      • Added a relationship with a FB-based Microlight and Ultralight Aircraft club. Posted in Relationships.html
      • Added   United States Ultralight Association (USUA)
      • Added:  United States Powered Paragliding Association    USPPA
      • Added:  Aero Sports Connection      {ASC}
      • Added:   US Department of Transportation
      • Added: http://www.ushgia.org/http://www.ushgia.org/http://www.ushgia.org/http://www.ushgia.org/
      • AnswersAwaited.html  has been started. Posted several notes  Linked on Relationships.html
      • Launched USHGIA.org
      • Sent spot offer to First Flight Insurance Group, Inc.  See Gmail.  And BT, WW, Moyes.
      • Launched PP:  Michael Van Dorn, John Wiseman, Jesse Fulkersin (RIP), Lukas Shaanon,
      • Posted in a forum about gathering mentors, coaches, instructors of both strips: volunteer or commercial for each category   HERE
      • Added to Google search: USHGIA.org
      • Added NT as a rating for some: Next Thermal :: qualified to enter the Next Thermal and fly forever RIP.
      • BAK of Skydrive Documents to work file in EKS to be reduced.
      • TTT work
      • Closed 2:00 am after midnt
September 24, 2018,  Monday
      • 8: 00 am   Anchors and top-linked questions on Q&A page.
      • Added a question and answer to Q&A page.
      • Requested of Davis again? pending on locked topic on Pilot Pages
      • [ ] Conversation continues about FFFF opening to regular individual independent visiting RHG pilots and thus correcting the SUP soon and potential coming SUP with NPS/GGNRA
      • Explaining USHGRS at a forum
      • FFFF conversation in forum
      • Launched PP:    Larry West, Dave Gibson, Christopher Grotbeck,
      • Pilot wrote USHGRS and asked if some specific interest-enhacing matter could be posted  on a pilot's PP. Yes, USHGRS likes  to expand PP  withe interest-enhancing notes, images, drawings, etc.  Done.
      • Staff meeting  result:  Form  USHGRS  volunteer  committees  to  address  specific needs and  issues in  recreational hang gliding  in the  United  States.
      • Closed: 12 midnight




September 23, 2018,  Sunday
          • Launched:  Jeff Gildehaus, MalurySilberman, Greg DeWolf
          • Government research in support of changing flawed SUP at FFFF. 
          • Davis ? pending on locked topic on Pilot Pages 
          • Attending the forum meeting with FFFF srskypuppy   HERE
          • Close: 11:55 p.m
September 22, 2018,  Saturday
  •  Card:  3.375 inches (8.6 cm) wide by 2.125 inches (5.4 cm) tall.
  •  Q&A  was checked for spelling.
  • Opened work at 7:00 am:  Immediate work started to respond to the admin inputs covered by  [ x] to do tag:   #GmailRBrelsiteCardATTNSept222018   A result, so far, is the new file Relationships which will remain a dynamic public file changing as relationships evolve. A front page text link wll make it easy for wonderers to reach the page. Thanks to the synergy of Bob Bradley's query for this development which may well prove a strong servant to the mission of the USHGRS.    As of 9:40 am the front page hosted:   Action Log   |    To Do   |  Relationships |       for the world.
  • Sent admin RB email about progress on his points brought forward to make for task: #GmailRBrelsiteCardATTNSept222018 
  • Changed text in Q&A about the Pilot Card image in PDF. Changes: It will not be customized, but rather will be a formal stable image with changing over-image text.  Needed yet: logo and image(s) for background that is inviting to most styles of recreational hang gliding. It is a challenge to come up with a satisfying background image to meet such criteria.
  • Composed and sent email to NPS/GGNRA  Charles Strickfaden; he answered to several CC:  "Thank you Joe, Logan, etc.. duly noted. Appreciate the note. "  Our USHGRS email is posted in a forum that is discussing a change for how a park visitor as individual may fly HG sans joining private corporations.
  • Sent not to James Sword requesting SUP 2018 in PDF re: FFFF. [ ]Pending
  • Completee admin BD's suggestion for   Home link on all pages
  •  4:50 am of Sunday:  Closing    



September 21, 2018,  Friday
  • 5:50 am:   Clearing PP certification for Rich Lovelace.
  • 6:22 am:   USHGRS  invited  potential  sponsors: F, W, so far "Opportunity, please make offer"   Polite front page logo clickable.  Other spots could be on Full List page. Other: Q&A page.  About page. Recreation page. Other spots also: placed "Here Sponsor Opportunity"  note.
  • 6:40  am   Improved  appearance  on  four PPs
  • 6:50 am    Formed two sponsor spots on front page; launched the opportunity notice.  And now other spots. Keep ads off of PP.
  • 7:00 am   Two gold cells siding PP first section template.
  • 7:52 am   Sent email to NPS list, BCC short list: 2.  Re: Clarification and ruling request for individual NPS visitors.Invited to discussion, or look.
  • 9:44 am   Staff meeting    Add to Admin: Brad Gryer, see email.
  • 10:00 am  FFFF work on forum and email
  • 10:00 pm  Still in FFFF conversation.
  • Close work: 11:45 p.m.



September 20, 2018,  Thursday
  • Staff meeting: Discussed secondary option of focused input send forms that could be linked from the first report page following pilot using the primary form. Focused forms would be for interest-enhancing data input. Mentioned for possibilities:
    • List of wings flown,
    • Favorite sites flown.
    • Personal incident lessons you want to share with all.
    • Favorite kind/mode of recreational hang gliding?
  • 7:40 am:  First to use new form and be processed through USHGRS rating certification: Bradley H. Gryder.   
  • Posted historical fact of above line to a forum.
  • 9:24 am  Installed HGpilotFORM  text link on front page of USHGRS.  Simplified key matter on front page.
  • 10:00  Advanced the main form's Thank You page to include offer to receive optional information. Named were the items brought up in staff meeting this morning. http://www.energykitesystems.net/ThankYouHGPilot01.html
  • 11:00 am: Received from committee change notice for comment
  • 3:58 pm:   PP is now active for Sam Kellner with H4, HGP, S-SA Otto-0.
  • 6:00 pm: Using a public form online: USHGRS sent query for documents and gave request for a ruling from GGNRA. Our text in local file: GGNRA001.txt  This is our first communication with GGNRA to bring value to USHGRS ratings carried by hang glider pilots.
  • Sent clipped images of upper part of PP to three pilots.
  • 7:30 pm: USHGRS posted in a forum an encouragement for others to write to the GGNRA with their request concerning HG at Fort Funston.
  • 8:17 pm: PP for Jack Barth
  • FFFF matters related to ratings; invited many to help resolve challenge. Discussion is going on in hopes to resolve a key site's challenge HERE.
      • 11:45 pm:  Closing work. 

 September 19, 2018,  Wednesday
  • FFFF matters relative to USHGRS.
  • Launched PP:   Brian Porter, Stephen J. Baran,
  • 7:30 am: Received notion: "If FFFF disappears ideas that are on target seeking fairness without notice, it must be wondered how much safety information FFFF hides from GGNRA."
  • 7:42 am: Received home page appearane source material from volunteer admin Robert Bradley; we will install it very soon.
  • 8:24 a.m: Launched the new gifted code from Robert Bradley for the front page of USHGRS.  Thank you! 
  • 8:53 am: Launched Robert Bradley's gift for background on all pages up front, not PPs.  Thank you! 
  • 9:30 am: Launched non-underlining for pilot-list linking to make page easier to read.
  • [x] Addressed issues in internal file:  000ToDo2viaRED.txt
  • 10:22 AM: Sent another request to sg, now broadening the potential discussion group by a wder CC list and wider BCC list expansion.
  • 12:48 Full List will have some unlinked names meaning that certification of rating by USHGRS is underway, perhaps more data is needed to complete the process. The page guide at headline reads: "Unlinked name means "under review, info needed""
  • 2:10 pm:  Faced FFFF person RR in email. Challenges are being faced. Copy sent to board of FFFF.  USHGRS public communications in the FFFF sector.
  • 5:29 pm  Launched PP for one of the oldest FL solo HGP:  Otto Von Rosen. 
  • 8:30 pm ended a couple hours of facing FFFF. Had to break for food shopping. We will be phone contacting FFFF at their invite a.s.a.appropriate.
  • An admin Robert Bradley sent source code for a pilot-information input form; it will take some time to mesh such with our servers and test the form.
  • 12:00 midnight:  We made good program on first draft of pilot input form. Thank you page needs much design work yet.  Try it:  PilotSendFormHere 
  • USHGRS just launched the form in Oz Report and USHawk.
  • Day closing now: 1:45 am
 September 18, 2018, Tuesday
  • DM's suggestion last week was examined at staff meeting. The vote was to compromise; the decision for the FullList and the FamilyName list: remove "(RIP)" from line content.  It has been accomplished and launched. Thanks, DM.
  • Attribution for DM's contribution was posted to the world through Oz Report.
  • Organized FTP sister sites. FTP tool has all domains ready now.
  • Thanks to EnergyKiteSystems.net for hosting heavy files for USHGRS.org   Appropriate, as hang gliders are free-flying kite systems with pilot as main anchor tethered to wing; as anchor moves or falls, the anchor pilot tows the upper kited wing; hang gliding is a form of kite flying; there are many ways hang glider flying may produce energy; see how energized we get when we hang glide recreationally.
  • RB is point man on PilotCard system underway.  Trial draft card is being made and examined for system efficiency.  See Pilot Page of  Robert Bradley   for a peek; at the Pilot Page: click "PilotCard" to see the draft version. Pilots could email a photo they suggest for their custom card, or USHGRS could offer background photo per pilot. 
  • Launched Kenneth Bryenton, David Saffold, Bob Grant, Dave Kilbourne, 
  • Posted some agreed interest enhancers on some PPs.
  • Put a pause on PP of J-J Cote. 
  • Day closed at midnight.


September 17, 2018, Monday
  • Posted significant items on ToDo  regarding reception of facts from groups of pilot, tiny groups to large groups.
  • Received from S-SA their statements on some pilots having Otto-0 rating which will be under certification review by USHGRS for possible statements in respective Pilot Pages. US airspace needs to be checked.
  • Started forming internal working folders and files for USHGRS staff to face the reception of pilot data on members of groups tiny or large, local, state, national, however organized.
  • Received core matter and placed it in internal file: 000ToDo2viaRED.txt   Posted a To Do regardng such.
  • Received core matter from MB in email. Installed work files reflecting such.
  • Received notice about USHHGA.org serving a national forum
  • Pilots certified and launched today:  Robert Bradley, Steve Seibel,
  • Facing DM again on Oz.   Angel and the Bad Man movie; John Wayne: Angel.   
  • Proved forwarding of emails for team coordination. 
  • Day closed.
Sept 16, 2018, Sunday.  
  • Received update from Michael Robertson. Posted per his let. Fine article linked.
  • Launched this Action Log page. Announced and gave link in the forum of a national hang gliding association's forum: US Hawks Hang Gliding Association in topic USHGRS.  Topic HERE
  • Posted index.html with news@ushgrs.org  for receiving news notes from anyone
  • PPs added today: John Coyier with H4 and S-SA Otto 0.           [[Paused:   Sam Kellner with H4, HGP, S-SA Otto 0.  ]]      GaryAnderson with H4 and HGP.  Barton Davidson with H4 and HGP.
  • Pilot gave photo for his Pilot Page:  Robert Kuczewski. Photo posted.
  • Added to front page, the index and in Q&A: "The domain of ratings certified by USHGRS is :  H0, H1, H2, H3, H4, HGP, S-SA Otto 0"
  • Installed answer about reinstatement of a Pilot Page  http://www.ushgrs.org/QandA.html#Reinstatement   Seed started days ago; teamwork brought this install and growth of policy.
  • Installed:    Report typo    for easy communication of typos.
  • Sister domain purchased.
  • Wikipedia
  • WPGA link posted for USHGRS
  • WHGA link posted for USHGRS
  • Facing and hugging DM at OZ Report.  Facing PM at Oz Report from DM.
  • Started USHGRS To Do file  http://www.ushgrs.org/ToDo.html    
  • Posted link on front index.html for public to reach the ToDo.html   file
  • Sent request to Sam Kellner by email.
  • Note to DL. 
  • Correct source code on some Pilot Pages.
Sept.15, 2018.   Saturday
  • Installed Action Log
  • Offed a note from PP of Michael Grisham, as two distinct persons had same name.
  • Executive committee voted to off some notes from PP of JackAxaopoulos.  Using  two  means: sent  note to  pilot about the reduction of notes.
  • Placed new notes on Michael Robertson PP. Received answer from him on the details. The two persons are no longer at his business.
  • Edited Q&A. Mainly about what all this means, the USHGRS.   Posted invitation nationally for others to ponder what this all means.
  • Committee confirmed H3 and posted on PP of Jeff Odle. Wrote a question to him.
    • Received executive guide principle from MG.  "Stay true to the values of not having a political rating system or making personal comments. Take the high flight. Work on expanding the USHGRS database through reliable sources with the bare facts."
August 24, 2018, Friday
Awakened with the idea of USHGRS.  "Do it!"   "OK, I will."
Purchased registration for the domain ushgrs.org
Configured some content for USHGRS.org
Set several email boxes to serve USHGRS. Internal filename:  EMAILsUSHGRS.txt    Some will not be used. Some were announced, but then some became absent. KIS.
Birthing period of three weeks or so:  We had not this action log. Actions may be traced with some effort by other means.  First public announcements: Aug. 24,2018   HERE