|USHGRS action log
PP: Pilot Page
ToDo | Home
New forum: U.S. Hang Gliding Pilots
New domain: http://www.USHangGlidingPilots.com
redirecting to the new forum
links or facts regarding some rated pilot
Dec. 24, 2019: PP: Bryant Slade
Dec. 21, 2019 PP: Paul B. MacCready Jr.
Dec. 18, 2019 PP Craig Muhonen pre-H-0 solid Otto-Spirited
Dec. 7 2019: PP: Mitchell L. Robinson
Nov. 2, 2019 PP: Ron Holder
Oct. 13, 2019: PP: Katherine Yardley
Sept. 1, 2019 PP: Steve Miller PP: Kim Berry
Aug. 19,2019 PP: Mike Christian
Aug 14, 2019 PP: Steve A. Wendt
Aug. 8, 2019: PP: Bryan Yute PP: Juan Carlos Costa
Aug. 5, 2019: PP: Doug Bebensee
July 5, 2019: PP: Bob Rouse
July 1, 2019: PP: Nancy Tachibana
June 28, 2019: PP: Chris Muller
June 22, 2019: PP: Jim MacNutt
June 10, 2019; PP: Wayne Ripley
May 27, 2019 PP: Martin Jaeger
May 15, 2019 PP: Shane Taylor Useem
May 5, 2019 PP: Jeff Roberson
April 23, 2019: PP: Rick Wilson
April 22, 2019: PP: Paul Voight
April 7, 2019 PP: Ernie Casco
April 5,, 2018: PP: Douglas Pilling PP: James Fieser
April 4, 2019 PP: Bob England
April 1, 2019 PP: Steve Smith
March 29, 2019 PP:
Brian Matthew Sager PP: Steve Penny
March 28, 2019: PP: Brian Svik
March 27, 2019 PP: William Scott Blake
March 12, 2019 PP: Francis Melvin Rogallo
March 10, 2019 PP: http://www.energykitesystems.net/HGpilots/J-JCote.html J-J Cote
Mar. 3, 2019 PP: William W. (Bill) Vogel RIP
March 1, 2019: PP: Christopher A. Carrillo PP: Nathan Addy
Feb. 26, 2019 PP: Eric Hinrichs
Feb. 23, 2019: PP: Lucas R. Berger PP: Allen R. Sparks PP: Billy Floyd PP: Brad Hall
Feb. 20,2019: PP: David
Bratt PP: Collin E.
King PP: Dave Taylor
Feb. 14, 2019 PP: Tiki Mashy
Feb. 13, 2019 PP: Ananth Vikram Bommireddipalli
Feb. 12, 2019 PP: Matt
Feb. 9, 2019, Sat.: PP: Zachary Castille
Feb. 7, 2019: PP: Joe Bedinghaus
Feb. 6, 2019 PP: Zeph Gruis
Feb. 3, 2019: PP: Brian Huston
Feb. 2, 2019: PP: James R.
Gaar PP: Crystal
Wolfe PP: John H. Wilber
Jan. 31, 2019 PP: Eric
Froehlich PP: Eddie
Jan 24, 2019 PP: John
Jan. 19, 2019 PP: Craig
Pirazzi PP: John
Jan. 18, 2019 PP: John
PP: Keith Smith
Jan. 16, 2019 PP: Scot Trueblood
Jan. 15, 2019
PP: Mark Knight PP: Tom
Andrews PP: David
Jan. 14, 2019:
PP: David Aldrich
Jan. 13, 2019: PP: Miller
Jan. 12, 2019: PP for Todd Byers
PP for Richard
2019 PP for Jim
Steele PP for John
Scott PP forAaron
PP for Adam Zachary Smith PP for
John G. Woiwode PP for Anthony
PP for Jennifer Hu PP for Rick
January 7, 2019. PP for Ken
Dec. 27, 2018, Thursday: PP for Bill Gawthrop
Dec. 25, 2018 PP for Al
Hernandez PP for Joel
Froehlich PP: John O'Bryan
Dec. 24, 2018, Monday: PP for Jack
Lambie PP: Jon
Dec. 21, 2018 PP for Jonathan
Dec. 19, 2018, Wednesday. Contributors adding
interesting links for 9 pilot pages.
PP for Mike Bomstad PP for Ann
PP for Ann Triki under five names:
Dec. 16, 2018 PP for
Dec. 13, 2018,
Thursday: PP for Tim
Bugge PP for Jeff
Dec.12, 2018 PP for Kirk
Dec. 9, 2018, Sunday:
Klein PP: Greg
Black PP: Bill McGinnis
Dec. 8, 2018, Saturday
PP for Robert Kesselring
Barnwell PP: Jim Gibson
Dec. 7, 2018, Friday PP for Rick
PP for Walt Conklin PP for Tom
Day after two skin biopsies.
Dec. 4, 2018: PP for Rod
Brown PP: Dan Harding
PP: Jason Thomas
Dec. 3, 2018, Monday PP for Mark
Arnold PP for Gary Pozzato yet
Dec. 1, 2018, Saturday: PP for Dean
Miller PP for Dennis
Kisow PP: Keith Nichols
Nov. 29, 2018, Thursday
Nov. 27, 2018:
- Staff JpF gets cell phone; Joe Greblo mentioned the
possibility; the impossible has happened.
- Also faster office Internet has been
- Advanced PP of Scott Wise.
2016 income tax return was filed; progress for the 2017 report is being
made. When caught up with tax reports, then PPs will
receive more attention and certifications will be processed faster.
- First bus-service decline
occurred for a Wing-5 mimic; lessons learned: cut profile for
waiting; look normal; be dressed normally and in gray; have pack
pleasant color perhaps same as clothes to lower visual impact; do not
be moving around when bus arrives; have pack behind body until bus
stops. Maybe aim for two smaller packs plus one taller-thinner pack ...
mimic travel luggage perhaps; maybe have leaflet for driver
Nov. 21, 2018, Wednesday New launch: Spectrum
for Internet and voice.
Cell phone coming.
PP: Warren Puckett
PP: Warren Narron
Nov. 14, 2018
service has been down for 10 days. Using library Internet; taking
- Help file in mobile memory:
- PP: Keith Blaylock
- PP: Brandon Peterson
Nov. 10, 2018, Saturday
- BD of son of founder of first USHGA.
- PP for: Johann Nield
Nov. 9, 2018:
- ATT outage for Internet is
lasting now for five days. Not connected throughout 24 hr of today. It
may be time to switch to Spectrum. And build FTP system for
- Took off "Reinstatement
Fee." Saved text locally. The low need for the policy resulted in
the staff voting against having the text up for the public.
- Drop "Full List." Keep only the segmented A-Z "Family Name"
alphabetized lists. A full list will be too cumbersome.
- Changed front index page:
deleted link to reinstatement matter, took off "S-SA" leaving just
"Otto" for that rating. Added: "Pending Data Input".
- The domain of ratings certified by USHGRS is:
H0, H1, H2, H3,
H4, HGP, Otto
and specials skills, or "Pending Data Input"
Nov. 4, 2018, Sunday: PP: David Beardslee
Nov. 3, 2018, Saturday: PP: Michael A.
Added link onto Zac Majors
Nov. 2, 2018, Friday: PP: Tom Peghiny
Oct 31, 2018 PP: Mike Smith
Oct. 29, 2018: PP: Rick Girard
Oct 28, 2018
PP: Robert Patterson
Oct. 21, 2018,
Sunday Alpha 210
bid ... pending confirmation.
In process: yet: txt: Stu Smith
(RIP) ] Orion Price
(RIP) , Steve Elliot (RIP), Zack Marzec (RIP), Darrell Robbins, John Elwell, , Del Peck,
Gmail: Melissa Axen, Crystal Wolfe, Kevin Koonce, Michael Holmes,
Justin Lamarche, Greg Fergus, Ryan Voight, Tomas Banevicius (RIP), Mike
Harker (RIP), Richard Michael Wood
[ ] Refresh code on Rob Kells' PP.
- PP: Robert Stewart, Saeid Shekarchi,
- PP: Steve Rodrigues, James Delear, Jay Devorak, Rob
- USHGIA VI, CI, VM, CM, VC,
Oct 19, 2018: PP: Roy Haggard,
Oct. 18, 2008: Thurs:
Contacting, seeking data: :
Oct. 17: closed.
- PP: Ernest Feher
Oct. 16, Tues, 2018
October 15, 2018, Monday
- PP: Gene Matthews (RIP) ,
- PP: Carol Sturtevant,
October 14, 2018, Sunday:
- PP: Dan
DeWeese with special skill: CI
- PP: Larry Heidler
Sr. , yet data sought [ ]
October 13, 2018, Saturday:
[ ] Rec Yes 2 OF
October 12, 2018,
Friday Stay at BB, Bye: David, truck.
John Fritsche, Burke Ewing, Aaron Swepston, Kerie Swepston,
October 11, 2018, Thursday: Code.txt local for
assist. [ ]
David: firm plan of action. [ ] Cart packs
designed. [ ] Tax report. [ ]
Avocado [ ] Orange [ ] Black to D. [ ] Cart
cardboard to recycle.
October 10, 2018, Wednesday:
October 9, 2018,
Tuesday: Donate truck. Retrieves
Friday morning. IxA
October 8, 2018, Monday:
October 7, 2018, Sunday
October 6, 2018, Saturday
October 5, 2018,
[ ] Work on
-0 change. So far, up to Darin Hector; non-underline code,
- 5:30 a.m. open office
- Staff meeting:
Voted to have "Otto-0" shortened to "Otto" rating.
Otto-0" shortened to "Otto".
Change all PP that have former
to the new.
Noted the change in Oz, SHGA, and USHawks forums.
Changed Glossary, Q&A, and template.
- Revision up to Darin Hector.
October 4, 2018, Thursday. PP
launched: Tony Prentice
October 3, 2018, Wednesday: No office
today. David only.
October 2, 2018, Tuesday October 2, 2018,
- 8:00 am Open
- PP launced: Gary
Reese, Darren Brown, Roy "Buck" McMinn,
- Closed 9:45 pm
October 1, 2018, Monday
- Open: 1:20 a.m
launched: Robin Hamilton, Zac Majors, Dustin Martin,
Phil Bloom, Kevin Dutt, Bill Bennet, Bruce
Barmakian, TESTED Pending
- Pause 5:00 am for three hrs.
- 7:35 am PP :Launching:
- Larry Bunner , Kevin Carter ,
- PP launchings in HGP, but pending status:
- Jeff Chipman , Mick Howard, Sergey Kataev ,
Kendall, Kevin Kernohan, Austin Marshall, Wayne Michelsen,
Patrick Pannese, Mitchell Shipley, John Simon, Kipp Stone, Alex
Tatom,Glen Volk, Andrey Gusev
- Andrey Gusev
- 2:00 after midnight CLOSING
September 30, 2018, Sunday RAIN IS COMING TO THE
OFFICE SOON. David???
- Open: 9:00 am
- PP launches: Steve Corbin,
- At RB admin synergy: Added note and textarea in the
pilot-input form. Softer handshake and opportunity for note,
question, special-skills statement: Added:
- We will directly email you, if we have concerns. But
right now, you
may give a note or question here or tell of special HG skills that you
- Dan (president) of CSS nor its secretary Kevin have
to possibly joining discussion about CSS. Silence. And CSS
ban persists. USHawks is the only venue that allows such
open discussion on core sensitive matters.
- Paused 2-4 pm.
- Closed 10:45 pm.
September 29, 2018, Saturday
- 5:30 am Open
- Evidence study
- Opening HG Dictionary
- Sites folder
- Harnesses folder
- Parachutes for HG reserve folder
- PP launching: Dennis Pagen, Dan
Poynter, Juan Camilo Mira, John Harris,
- CSS challenge work at
forum. Progress. Seeking copy of the lease with the State of
California; find the upper laws and regulations that are being
conflicted by way of misguided interpretations.
- Closing 11:55 p.m.
September 28, 2018, Friday
- 7:45 am Open
- On mind [ ] 1971, May 23, meet pilots,
pilots, competition pilots, YouTube pilots, club pilots, flight-site
pilots, Page search at Full List easy to use.
- Victoria McBride, Bill Liscomb, Taras Kiceniuk,
McCready (RIP), Jack Lambie, William A. Allen (sp), Photo-Fly (see
Simone Short email captions), Douglas Carmichael, Bruce Carmichael,
clubs, competitions, YouTube, LinkedIn, Google, CD history,
- [ ] Did not get reply from BT on SeedwingsUSA.
- PP adds:
Dave Broyles, Luke Waters,
- CSS study; posted question: are public funds
involved in the land deal?
- Invited prez of CSS to join discussion about CSS
- 12 mdnt close office
September 27, 2018, Thursday
- 5:30 Opened office
- 7:00 am
a new step one form for pilot to start ratings-certification
process. Shorter, quicker, easier.
- [ ] Button office
- [ ] Spot responses?
- [ ] Send spot offers
and Ad Rate. Businesses. Clubs.
Application re: FAR 103 (a) via FAX interior
file: FAAforFAX.txt and PDF of Waiver Application,
digitally signed. ::
::"Two-person unpowered foot-launch of hang glider for recreational
hang gliding sport education." "Your
fax to FAA for 103(a) waiver at 4244057866 has been sent successfully!
delivery of your fax was confirmed at 4:32 PM Eastern Daylight Time on
September 27th, 2018
fax included 1 page of coversheet with your text and 3 pages of
- Improved some earlier PPs.
- Invited driver Kendrick J. Stallard non-pilot? DRIVER,
photographer ? via Twitter to USHGRS input form
- 8:00 pm Received DW skill paragraph from
Skills Committe member BC. Skills draft page URL shared.
- Sent URL PP of SP to MM for look and forward.
- 8:52 pm Invited MG to be on skills page
committee. [ ]?
- Explored competitions.
- Advanced Skills draft file.
- Launched PP: Jerry Katz ... first to
HG XC 100 miles
- 11:45 pm Close office.
September 26, 2018, Wednesday
- 8:00 am Opened office
- Added NT
Thermal to glossary. NT may be stated by USHGRS as a rating for those
who seemed to have earned the notice of their Maker where by they will
be able to keep flying hang gliders forever after their proven flight
through death's door.
- Apply NT to RIP, if vote is unanimous by the ratings
- [ ] Spot takers? S, W,
M, FF. Open interior file: SpotAnswers.html
- [ ] Offer spots to:
- Formed six sections for registry USHGIA: VM, VC, VI, CM, CC, CI.
A Particular person might wear two or more of those hats applied to
different HG Pilots.
E.g., "I, John Doe, am open to serve you under any of the six
categories; which service do you, Sally Pilot, want from me? The
VM, VC, VI, have no charges. The CM, CC, or CI will have fees."
103-7 of 1984 shared and linked
[ ] Reach for all exemptions on record.
- Developed ad rate file
for spot adverting in hang gliding pages online.
- Ad rates are up: Ad
rates for hang gliding sites
Much lower rate for volunteers to have display ad: VM, VC, VI, No fee for registering
volunteer mentoring, coaching, instructing.
- Skill Acronym
Committee. Sent draft to BC with
content from draft file at USHGIA. Sent Jeremy question on
FB on one acronym.
background-color to inline text fields in pilot input form.
- Closed office: 11:55 pm
September 25, 2018,
September 24, 2018, Monday
- 7:30 am open
- Added a relationship with a FB-based Microlight and
Ultralight Aircraft club. Posted in Relationships.html
- Added United States Ultralight Association
- Added: United States Powered Paragliding
- Added: Aero Sports
- Added: US Department of Transportation
- AnswersAwaited.html has been started. Posted
several notes Linked on Relationships.html
- Launched USHGIA.org
- Sent spot offer to First Flight Insurance Group,
Inc. See Gmail. And BT, WW, Moyes.
- Launched PP: Michael Van Dorn, John Wiseman,
Jesse Fulkersin (RIP), Lukas Shaanon,
- Posted in a forum about gathering mentors, coaches,
instructors of both strips: volunteer or commercial for each
- Added to Google search: USHGIA.org
- Added NT as a rating for some: Next Thermal ::
qualified to enter the Next Thermal and fly forever RIP.
- BAK of Skydrive Documents to work file in EKS to be
- TTT work
- Closed 2:00 am after midnt
- 8: 00 am Anchors and top-linked questions
on Q&A page.
- Added a question and answer to Q&A page.
- Requested of Davis again? pending on locked topic on Pilot Pages
] Conversation continues about FFFF opening to regular individual
independent visiting RHG pilots and thus correcting the SUP soon and
potential coming SUP with NPS/GGNRA
- Explaining USHGRS at a forum
- FFFF conversation in forum
PP: Larry West, Dave Gibson,
- Pilot wrote USHGRS and asked if some specific
interest-enhacing matter could be posted on a pilot's PP. Yes,
USHGRS likes to expand PP withe interest-enhancing notes,
images, drawings, etc. Done.
meeting result: Form USHGRS volunteer
committees to address specific needs and issues
in recreational hang gliding in the United
- Closed: 12 midnight
September 23, 2018,
September 22, 2018,
- Launched: Jeff
Gildehaus, MalurySilberman, Greg DeWolf
- Government research in support of changing flawed
SUP at FFFF.
- Davis ? pending on locked topic on Pilot Pages
- Attending the forum meeting with FFFF
- Close: 11:55 p.m
wide by 2.125
was checked for spelling.
work at 7:00 am: Immediate work started to respond to the admin
inputs covered by
[ x] to do tag: #GmailRBrelsiteCardATTNSept222018
A result, so far, is the new file Relationships which will remain a
dynamic public file changing as relationships evolve. A front page text
link wll make it easy for wonderers to reach the page. Thanks to the
synergy of Bob Bradley's query for this development which may well
prove a strong servant to the mission of the USHGRS. As of
9:40 am the front page hosted: Action
Log | To
Do | Relationships |
for the world.
admin RB email about progress on his points brought forward to make for
text in Q&A about the Pilot Card image in PDF. Changes: It will not
be customized, but rather will be a formal stable image with changing
over-image text. Needed yet: logo and image(s) for background
that is inviting to most styles of recreational hang gliding. It is a
challenge to come up with a satisfying background image to meet such
and sent email to NPS/GGNRA Charles Strickfaden;
he answered to several CC: "Thank you Joe, Logan, etc.. duly
noted. Appreciate the note. "
Our USHGRS email is posted in a forum that is discussing a change for
how a park visitor as individual may fly HG sans joining private
- Sent not to James Sword requesting SUP 2018 in PDF re:
FFFF. [ ]Pending
- Completee admin BD's suggestion
for Home link on all pages
- 4:50 am of Sunday:
September 21, 2018, Friday
- 5:50 am: Clearing PP certification for Rich Lovelace.
am: USHGRS invited potential
sponsors: F, W, so far "Opportunity, please make offer" Polite
front page logo clickable. Other spots could be on Full List
page. Other: Q&A page. About page. Recreation page. Other
spots also: placed "Here Sponsor
- 6:40 am Improved appearance
on four PPs
- 6:50 am Formed two sponsor spots on front
launched the opportunity notice. And now other spots. Keep ads off of PP.
- 7:00 am Two gold cells siding PP first section
- 7:52 am Sent email to NPS list, BCC short list:
2. Re: Clarification and ruling request for individual NPS
visitors.Invited to discussion, or look.
- 9:44 am Staff meeting Add to
Admin: Brad Gryer, see email.
- 10:00 am FFFF work on forum and email
- 10:00 pm Still in FFFF conversation.
- Close work: 11:45 p.m.
September 20, 2018,
September 19, 2018,
- Staff meeting: Discussed secondary option of focused input
send forms that could be linked from the first report page following
pilot using the primary form. Focused forms would be for
interest-enhancing data input. Mentioned for possibilities:
- List of wings flown,
- Favorite sites flown.
- Personal incident lessons you want to share with all.
- Favorite kind/mode of recreational hang gliding?
- 7:40 am: First to use new form and be processed
USHGRS rating certification: Bradley H. Gryder.
- Posted historical fact of above line to a forum.
- 9:24 am Installed HGpilotFORM text link on
page of USHGRS. Simplified key matter on front page.
- 10:00 Advanced the main form's Thank You page to
include offer to receive optional information. Named were the items
brought up in staff meeting this morning. http://www.energykitesystems.net/ThankYouHGPilot01.html
- 11:00 am: Received from committee change notice for comment
- 3:58 pm:
PP is now active for Sam
Kellner with H4, HGP, S-SA Otto-0.
pm: Using a public form online: USHGRS sent query for documents and
gave request for a ruling from GGNRA. Our text in local file:
GGNRA001.txt This is our first communication with GGNRA to bring
value to USHGRS ratings carried by hang glider pilots.
- Sent clipped images of upper part of PP to three pilots.
pm: USHGRS posted in a forum an encouragement for others to write to
the GGNRA with their request concerning HG at Fort Funston.
- 8:17 pm: PP for Jack Barth
- FFFF matters related to ratings; invited many to help
challenge. Discussion is going on in hopes to resolve a key site's
18, 2018, Tuesday
- FFFF matters relative to USHGRS.
- Launched PP: Brian Porter, Stephen J. Baran,
- 7:30 am: Received notion: "If FFFF disappears ideas that
target seeking fairness without notice, it must be wondered how much
safety information FFFF hides from GGNRA."
- 7:42 am: Received home page appearane source material from
volunteer admin Robert Bradley; we will install it very soon.
- 8:24 a.m: Launched the new gifted code from Robert Bradley
the front page of USHGRS. Thank you!
- 8:53 am: Launched Robert Bradley's gift for background on
pages up front, not PPs. Thank you!
- 9:30 am: Launched non-underlining for pilot-list linking to
make page easier to read.
- [x] Addressed issues in internal file: 000ToDo2viaRED.txt
AM: Sent another request to sg, now broadening the potential discussion
group by a wder CC list and wider BCC list expansion.
Full List will have some unlinked names meaning that certification of
rating by USHGRS is underway, perhaps more data is needed to complete
the process. The page guide at headline reads: "Unlinked name means
"under review, info needed""
pm: Faced FFFF person RR in email. Challenges are being faced.
Copy sent to board of FFFF. USHGRS public communications in the
pm Launched PP for one of the oldest FL solo HGP: Otto
- 8:30 pm ended a couple hours of facing FFFF. Had to break
food shopping. We will be phone contacting FFFF at their invite
- An admin Robert Bradley sent source code for a
pilot-information input form; it will take some time to mesh such with
our servers and test the form.
- 12:00 midnight: We made good program on first draft
pilot input form. Thank you page needs much design work yet. Try
- USHGRS just launched the form in Oz Report and USHawk.
- Day closing now: 1:45 am
- DM's suggestion last week was examined at staff
meeting. The vote was to compromise; the decision for the FullList and
the FamilyName list: remove "(RIP)" from line content. It has
been accomplished and launched. Thanks, DM.
- Attribution for DM's contribution was posted to the world
through Oz Report.
- Organized FTP sister sites. FTP tool has all domains ready
- Thanks to EnergyKiteSystems.net for hosting heavy files for
as hang gliders are free-flying kite systems with pilot as main anchor
tethered to wing; as anchor moves or falls, the anchor pilot tows the
upper kited wing; hang gliding is a form of kite flying; there are many
ways hang glider flying may produce energy; see how energized we get
when we hang glide recreationally.
is point man on PilotCard system underway. Trial draft card is
being made and examined for system efficiency. See Pilot Page of
for a peek; at the Pilot Page: click "PilotCard" to see the draft
version. Pilots could email a photo they suggest for their custom card,
or USHGRS could offer background photo per pilot.
- Launched Kenneth Bryenton, David Saffold, Bob Grant, Dave
- Posted some agreed interest enhancers on some PPs.
- Put a pause on PP of J-J Cote.
- Day closed at midnight.
September 17, 2018, Monday
Sept 16, 2018, Sunday.
- Posted significant items on ToDo regarding reception of facts
from groups of pilot, tiny groups to large groups.
- Received from S-SA their statements on some pilots having Otto-0
rating which will be under certification review by USHGRS for possible
statements in respective Pilot Pages. US airspace needs to be checked.
- Started forming internal working folders and files for
staff to face the reception of pilot data on members of groups tiny or
large, local, state, national, however organized.
- Received core matter and placed it in internal file: 000ToDo2viaRED.txt
Posted a To Do regardng such.
core matter from MB in email. Installed work files reflecting such.
notice about USHHGA.org
serving a national forum
certified and launched today: Robert Bradley, Steve Seibel,
DM again on Oz. Angel and
the Bad Man movie; John Wayne: Angel.
forwarding of emails for team coordination.
- Received update from Michael Robertson. Posted per his let.
Fine article linked.
- Launched this Action Log page. Announced and gave link in
forum of a national hang gliding association's forum: US Hawks Hang
Gliding Association in topic USHGRS. Topic HERE
- Posted index.html with firstname.lastname@example.org for receiving
notes from anyone
- PPs added today:
John Coyier with H4 and S-SA Otto 0.
Sam Kellner with H4, HGP, S-SA Otto 0. ]]
GaryAnderson with H4 and
HGP. Barton Davidson with H4 and HGP.
- Pilot gave photo for his Pilot Page: Robert
to front page, the index and in Q&A: "The domain of ratings
certified by USHGRS is : H0, H1, H2, H3, H4, HGP, S-SA Otto 0"
- Installed answer about reinstatement of a Pilot Page http://www.ushgrs.org/QandA.html#Reinstatement
Seed started days ago; teamwork brought this install and growth of
- Installed: Report typo
for easy communication of typos.
- Sister domain purchased.
- WPGA link posted for USHGRS
- WHGA link posted for USHGRS
- Facing and hugging DM at OZ Report. Facing PM at Oz
Report from DM.
- Started USHGRS To Do
- Posted link on front index.html for public to reach the
- Sent request to Sam Kellner by email.
- Note to DL.
- Correct source code on some Pilot Pages.
August 24, 2018, Friday
- Installed Action Log
- Offed a note from PP of Michael Grisham, as two distinct
persons had same name.
committee voted to off some notes from PP of JackAxaopoulos.
Using two means: sent note to pilot about the
reduction of notes.
- Placed new notes on Michael Robertson PP. Received answer
him on the details. The two persons are no longer at his business.
- Edited Q&A. Mainly about what all this means, the
USHGRS. Posted invitation nationally for others to ponder
what this all means.
- Committee confirmed H3 and posted on PP of Jeff Odle. Wrote
question to him.
- Received executive guide principle from MG. "Stay
the values of not having a political rating system or making personal
comments. Take the high flight. Work on expanding the USHGRS database
through reliable sources with the bare facts."
Awakened with the idea of USHGRS. "Do it!"
"OK, I will."
Purchased registration for the domain ushgrs.org
Configured some content for USHGRS.org
several email boxes to serve USHGRS. Internal filename:
EMAILsUSHGRS.txt Some will not be used. Some were
announced, but then some became absent. KIS.
Birthing period of three weeks or so: We had not this
action log. Actions may be traced with some effort by other
means. First public announcements: Aug. 24,2018 HERE